Thursday, July 19, 2007

Video Games

I got my first video game when I was doing my 9th at school. It was attachable to the Television. I was a little good at that but soon it was broken, it became the victim of my anxiety and my involvement in the game. But now Games have gone to places that were remotely possible to imagine in those days. Often it is not advised to play a lot of them, especially kids. My son plays (now and then) in my computer, I don't have much games though. It is important for us to limit the playing time and parental discretion is needed when it comes to the content of the game.

There are lots of good games that utilizes the ability of our reasoning and decision making to precision perfect. But most of them out there are brutal both visually and lingually. The choice is always with us.

No comments: